Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Headache/Dizziness/stiff neck

Thanks lisa!

How did you manage to write that in the middle of your panic attack!! You're a star!

Lend us £1k lol!!!!!

Yeh, Chris is really sweet - sometimes I wish we could be more than mates but we tried that a couple of times AND he is 6 mths younger than Mark[:I][:I]

Mind you he has his stroppy moments too!!! (don't we all). But I'm really glad he's around at the moment - I hope he doesn't find a girlfriend just yet[}][Oops!]

Oh I hope we all feel better tomorrow!

No.... WE WILL!!!!

fee
    xx

Hi Fee

Well Donefor today. You've kept going and done so much even though you've not felt very well.

These could be symptoms of anxiety or of a cold coming. I can't quite work out whether I've got a cold or whether it is anxiety either at the moment.

How lovely of Chris to spend time with you and cook pizza.

Regarding the sleeping pills, I haven't used that particular one, but I am taking Zopiclone and have been for several months now. I know how addcitive these pills can be. I started on 3.75 mg 3 times a week and then until recently have been on 7.5mg every night. I don't sleep at all without them. However, now even this dose is not enough and at times I take double - which I did today because I wanted to be sure I had a long sleep.

My doctor isn't too happy with me relying on them regularly and halved my dose last time I saw her and I wasn't able to get a prescription because I missed my appointment yesterday. But I've been naughty and ordered some from the Internet.

If you use the sleep medication sparing and for a short time it is fine but be careful. I know you are sensible able this anyway but just wanted to warn you because I think I am hooked on them now.

You could look into the private op but it probably would be expensive.

Well done for doing so well and there are still plenty of positives to add to your book tonight!!

Karen xx

Thanks Karen that was a lovely post! I am proud actually now I've come on here![:I]

Thank you so much - you guys make such a difference...

fee
    xx

Hi Fee,

You'll be suprised what I can manage even mid panic attack! Lol.

I tell you what if I keel over tonight I'll get my hubby to send you 1K from my life insurance for your op. In fact no I'd get him to send you 2K, 1K for the op and the other to treat yourself as you deserve it and for being such a good mate.
    These ops can be so expensive, I'm so lucky I have private medical insurance.

It doesn't matter that Chris is younger than Mark, age is just a number, when I was 17 I went out with a chap nearly as old as my Dad [:O] [:I].
    I'm glad you have Chris about though, he sounds like a good friend.

I hope tomorrow is better too, if it's the same or worse I don't know what I'll do.

I hope you sleep well tonight Fee.

Lisa x

Hi Fee and Lisa

Lisa - talking about life insurance reminds me I didn't get a lottery ticket for tonight! [Duh!] It was a rollover too - not that I ever win. Anyway, had I bought a ticket, and a miracle happened and I won, I would give you the money to go private Fee. In fact, I could go private for my op then too lol!

Right pact for us now - tomorrow WILL be a better day [:P][8D]. In fact I will be likely to spend most of it sleeping![Oops!]

Hope you have a good night's rest.

Hugs

Karen xx

Thanks again you two gorgeous girlies!!!

Yes Karen it WILL!

I think we'd all better get lottery tickets this week lol!!!

Maybe tonight will be the night when we all sleep well!

[8D][8D]

fee
    xx

Definitely a yes to the lottery tickets. You never know eh?!?

I'm not expecting to sleep as I slept all day and only woke at 6pm[:I]. Oh well, at least the day will pass quickly tomorrow.

Sleep well Fee. Remember we are with you!

Love
    Karen xx

Morning Fee,

I hope you're doing alot better today?

I was hoping to add to yours and Karen's positive thoughts about today being better but sadly it's worse for me :(

It's a really wet grey day here too which doesn't lift the spirits, I hope one of you has the sun instead. I hope you slept well and are having a good day, you deserve it.

Lisa x

Morning Fee.

Just to add to Lisa's post really. I'm off to sleep now hopefully, so I hope you have a better day.

It's grey and miserable here too Lisa.

Karen xx

Morning to you laydeeez.... (Piglet we're missing you - hope the pc is fixed?)

I slept really well (unaided hoorah!) and so far, touch wood, don't feel too bad. Neck is much better... no in fact it's fine!!

I had the finger on the throat thing just before I went to sleep but managed to let it go quite quickly.... Then this morning, for about 5 mins I started to panic about my cheek swelling thing which I had really anxiety about 2/3 weeks ago, and then [:I][:I] I realised it was muscle because my osteo had told me to do facial exercises to aid my ears and sinuses [:I][:I] I stopped for a while, no cheek problems, then yesterday cos neck ear sinuses bad again I remembered to do them and bingo! cheek swelling!!! Tee hee, blooming ME - the slightest thing affects muscles you don't even know you've got

I'm supposed to be going out for lunch with old friends I haven't seen for a while. I'm feeling nervous about it but hope I manage to do it....

But this really is a duvet kind of day, how dismal is the weather?!!

So I'm going to try and be positive today and not be on here too much...

fee
    xx

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information