I find that stress makes me angry one minute, and sad and hysterical the next. Little things really affect me at the moment. I have suffered from anxiety before but now I feel like it is affecting my day to day life. I

My job is very stressful, I work in a school for children with severe learning difficulties and physical disabilities. My job is to support one child on a one to one basis who has a degenerative disorder - he is severely cognitively impaired, cannot move on his own or see, or even respond, and he could die at any time.

I am very close to him and his family now, and will be devastated when he passes away.

On top of the grief I will have to deal with, my contract is to support him as an individual so when he dies my job will be in jeopardy.

- My contract also runs out at the end of this school year and I will have to re-apply for my own job next week and be interviewed if I want to stay in September.

I've just moved in with my boyfriend and we've been having some issues, I think I take my stress out on him sometimes. The other day I got totally hystercical and he was scared and tried to leave the flat.. I shouted at him and physically kept him in the flat, I felt completely out of control. He suggested anger management but I think it's the stress behind my anger that I need to address. Does anyone have any advice?

Today I phoned in sick because I just felt so much pressure on my chest and I felt sick, I couldn't face work today :(

So... How do you deal with stress? I do regular exercise as I cycle to work (3.5 miles each way).