Thread: Support Group Anyone?

Support Group Anyone?

If any of you are from the Fareham/Gosport/Portsmouth/Southampton area, then a member on here is organising an 'Anxiety Support Group' in the Fareham area, starting on the 29th July.

I will be there as i'd love to come along and give advice and share my experiences with others.

Please look on the Meet-ups section for date/time/location information, and confirm whether u want to come.

Hope everyone is feeling ok as can be.. x

Crazy-hayz xxx

**** He who fears something gives it power over him.- Moorish proverb ****

**** You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind. - Dale Carnegie ****

Re: Support Group Anyone?

Just to let you all know, group talk REALLY does help. I had it during my CBT course, and its so nice to be able to sit down with others who are feeling exactly the same as you, knowing u are not being judged or anything, and peoiple can sympathise and UNDERSTAND what it is your going through. Group support helped me alot with my recovery, it really does lift you.

Best wishes to all x x

**** He who fears something gives it power over him.- Moorish proverb ****

**** You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind. - Dale Carnegie ****

Thread Information