I saw someone on here is trying to set up a support group for their area, and was thinking about having one in Chester. It could be a regular thing and could consist of meetings where people can discuss their problems, but then times where we could all go out together and have fun. I also thought it might be useful for people who don't have many friends, or for those who can't travel far or even get out of the house. I personally wouldn't mind supporting people in the local area, whether it be helping an agoraphobic to go to a shop or that little bit further than usual, or visiting someone who doesn't have any support. I'm lucky in the sense that I have a great family and friends around me, but I know not everyone is so fortunate. I find that having people around, ready to answer a phone should I need them, is a great help in me trying to beat my anxiety, and I'd happily fo the same for others. It's great to have people to help, especially those who can truly understand as they've been in a similar situation themselves.