Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Support group - Chester - 15th August 2010

Re: Support group - Chester

Hey Lima

Got your pm thanks! I now know of you and 3 others who are interested, so there would hopefully be 5 of us, if not more! Help organising would be great if you don't mind! What do you think is best venue wise? Could try to book a hall or something like gladyscourt is doing, or with there only being 5 of us shall we just go to a cafe or somewhere? x

How's everyone fixed for lunch on Saturday 10th July? x

I would like to be included if that ok, im in Stockport and have tried organising a get together in my area but it has been impossible, you sound like your having more success than me. I have agoraphobia but can manage a certain distant. Can't make saturday 10th July for lunch as working but im off the following week if any of you want to meet up, it would be nice to have some friends that understand what we go through.

I can't make the 10th july either, but i can make the week after, theres a place on the dee itself, its like a cafe/bar................what about there, it won't be all hustle and bustle as its off the town centre.

What do you think lizzie??

di xx

Do you mean in the week di? I can't do the weekend of the 17th. I work but do odd hours, so could probably meet at some point! Are you free at any point in the week then? Yes, I know where you mean on the river - that's good for me!

Belle - do you mean you're off all week? Would Chester be okay for you? Some people would be coming from the North Wales area, so Chester would be central ish! x

Hi I'm in Wrexham but don't know whether I am up to going into Chester at the mo. Maybe interested in the next few months tho - let me know how you get on with setting things up and good luck its a fab idea!!! Nice to know theres people like me not a million miles away suffering with anxiety.

eljones, i could pick you up if it makes it any easier i'm round the corner from you, i don't like chester at the mo because of my agoraphobia but i know i'll be fine.

Lizzie in the week is too hard for me as my partner will be driving me and he will be in work unless we made it at a teatime.

di xx

HI Di - let me know the exact date and time pls. Many thanks Louise

PS where do u live Di don't want to put u out

louise i'm ten mins away hun, i'm in wrexham loads, its definately not putting me out.

I'll wait for lizzie to reply and then we can set something up that will suit us all.

di xx

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information