Thread: Sinus pressure

Sinus pressure

Could anyone tell me if this sounds like a sinus issue please.

Inside of right nasal passage feels sore, kind of stingy and tight. If I touch bone top of nose makes me want to sneeze. Tender on right inner eyebrow. Top of head niggling pressure like feeling, tight, like pulling ??. Right ear fullness. Flushed cheeks now and then.Few spots blood occassionaly when trying to blow nose.Eyes, gritty, dry.

Re: Sinus pressure

without any doubt in my mind - this is a sinus issue . I've beend a sufferer of sinusitis for a long time and the symptoms are the same as I get . First of all try steam inhalation - at least 4- 5 times a day for a few days . Alsoi get a bottle of olbas oil and smell that as this will also help to break up the mucus . The blood is from the irritation in the lining of the sinus cavity . If all this fails then go to the doc for antibiotics but usually this would all do the trick .

Thanks Gina, Ive just made an appointment but isnt it miserable with these sinus things.. I just wonder if the high pollen has set it off again. ? I feel a bit better now knowing that you recognise the symptoms and its likely sinus issue.

I agree with Gina. Steam and olbas oil is a great idea too. I often put my head over my kettle (laziness) careful not to burn your skin and eyes too much though. Tea tree oil on a tissue to sniff helps, also tiger balm very slightly rubbed on the sinus cavity under the eyes -but no where near the eyes as it's very potent and stings. Eucalyptus oil also helps to sniff.

I have it quite bad today with hayfever.

I also get the head pain above eyes, under eyes, above ears. Pressure.

Thanks for your suggestions. I just couldnt understand why inside of nose felt stingy, like salt on a cut kind of feeling?.. the pollen has been very high a few days here so im assuming that could have caused it .

Thread Information