Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ok here we go......

Re: ok here we go......

Day 7 8 9

still no good feel stressed and sick, cant sleep feel horrible. bit heard it takes up to 2 weeks for the side effects to wear off

HI Micheal,

Are u taking anything to help you sleep, because it is awful with no sleep, i had a terrible day yesterday because the night before i couldnt sleep, last night i took something the doctor prescribed ( i am med phobic big time aswell) and had the first proper nights sleep for two months, ok i was awake a 6.30 with knots and panic, but got up, got dressed, took the kids to school and even went shopping, yesterday i was so low, crying all day, quite desperate, could only just get myself in the shower, So i think a good nights sleep will help you a bit, iam going to take my sleeping medicine each night, till i feel my increase of sertraline has kicked in, as i think i deal with my anxiety better on a goods night sleep. Let me know how you get on, also on your still on the 25mg? i am about 5mg away for the 100mg the doc wants me to me on.
    take care lynne x

thanks lyneee. sleep has improved a little now ikm slowly ajusting to them. how are you lynne you setlled on the new dose yet?

Day 10 11 12 13

Slight improvemennt today... still not good but can feel some improvement... i hope it keeps improving like this ...

Day 14 15

still on a good turn with a few bad points... so basically a bit better but still bad ... will keeo this forum updated

DAY 16

depression is less just feel like i cant sit still very agitated

Hi micheal,

well day 5 on the full 100mg, sleep, fingers crossed a bit better, but the other night i was twitching all night, which kept me awake. Out and about doing things, but just with this nagging in my head that i am going mad ! and dont feel like me ! Not back at work yet, but really want to, going to try tomorrow. First day on my own in the house today, felt sick this morning, but then got stuck into boring housework and was okish. Having low moods, but not lasting for ever, so fingers crossed i am on my way ..
    take care and keep me updated lynne x

great to hear linne its jus getting from a to b that is the hard part lol. well get there

DAY 17 18 19

depression feels a bit better still restless and no sleep..

Hi mike

ws wondering how you were getting on, seems like they are working for you, from what i remember sertraline are slower acting, could be wrong, my gp said at least four weeks before i felt better. Well i went to work for a few hours, gave me the lift i needed. Feeling slightly better each day, dont get me wrong, agitation still there and low moods, but not quite as bad. take care lynne xxx

Great thread, thanks for keeping us updated. You are doing brilliantly

I'm on day 29 so not far ahead of you. It really helps to hear of other peoples experiences.

x

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information