Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ok here we go......

Re: ok here we go......

Cheers.. nice to now your getting better linne, angelai how are your meds going ? were they bad at first?

Day 20 21 22

Well i would like to say before i started these meds i was so scared of them, and trust me the thought of being on meds made me ill... however i dont mind taking them now i dont feel addicted or anything.. i still have my anxiety.. but the depressing feelings when i wake up have dissapeared ... my sleep and stress and restlessness are still bad... but im hoping over time each problem will fade out with the meds...

i might stop taking halves if im still feeling bad in a week or two not sure..

if your starting sertraline keep it up it does get better

Hi micheal it's great to read someone elses experience of this med. I'm on day 6 and considering stopping-see other thread, i feel utterly awful and constantly on edge waiting for something bad to happen and I'm scared :( I'm on 50mg xx

Hi twighlight im sure my day 6 wasnt that good either but just keepo with it.....

DAY 22

Ocd is still quiet bad anxiety and depression is not as bad today.. could these meds be working i dont no .... will keep taking them and see if i keep improving..

DAY 23 23

still stressed and feel out of body... kind of fed up and restless.... mind is all over the place... but still just going to chill out and see how i get on... should be working by now..

DAY 25 26 27 28

anx and depression have lowered but still feel ill all the time and feel so restless my mind is all over the place.... might try taking them whole from tomorow not sure??

Hi michael,

Glad you are still improving. I have been to docs today, after a bad few days. Went back to work last week, but on friday morning (day off) had huge panic attack, where i just couldnt bear myself, its gone downhill from there. Off work again, major panics, cant eat etc.. and very low mood.
    BUT, the doctor who has treated me years ago, said i am not as bad as before, i will get better, it peaks and troughs, till it eventually evens out. I have been on the increase for 18 days now which she said is not long enough yet to get the full effect, and as you are not far in front you will be the same. Still got the constant fear, but I KNOW it will fade.
    take care x

great to hear linne.... these meds are given for a reason i supoose

DAY 29 30 31

Depression still seems to be here... seem to not care o much about anxiety although its still there a bit weird lol.. going to take the tablet full tonight i hope

thats - a very goog thread,
    you check your own progress.

with you all the best

DAY 32

feeling a bit better today... going to take the tab whole tonight wish me luck lol

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information