Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shakes

shakes

for the last few mornings when other half going to work and kids of to school ,, i wake up with the shakes and it scares me cause then i think going to panic and i have to do some deep breathing,, does anyone els get this,, i dont like it.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

Re: shakes

When my anxiety is really bad I do. I find that taking a propranalol as soon as I wake up helps to stop it. I also listen to a relaxation cd to try to calm my nerves.
    Its horrible, but normal. Dont worry too much about it, it will start to subside as you feel better.

I shake constantly and have ever since iv had anxiety, sometimes its only noticed in my hands and other days my whole body shakes, my doctor offered me beta blockers saying they would relax me on a whole but i've got a major hang up about tablets at the minute. But yes i think it is quite common

Thanks for your replys. Ive got diazipam to take when needed but dont like to. But think i will so it dont get out of control.

bomber I too suffer from shakes, especially in the morning. I take propranalol, which have been great at stopping this. Perhaps you could ask your Doc about them, as reliance on Diazepam can become addictive.

Hi bomber, I get this usually if ive had less than 7 hours sleep. If I go to bed around 1 or 2am and wake at around 5 or 6 and can't get back to sleep then i get up feeling a bit shaky and trembly. It passes off after ive eaten breakfast, then a bit of lunch and by the afternoon i'm usually back to normal again...well normal for me anyway

Anna xxx

yea, i find by lunch im fine,, i hate mornings and again this morn i feel terrible i know my friend is coming to day so that took a bit of pressure off,, i hate it, i feel i cant breath to day and very light headed,, i dont think the hot waether helps,,ive taken a diaizpam this morn so should calm down soon,, i used to take propanaol, im on prozac and seroquel now,, and im told i can take the odd single dose of 25mg of seroquel when needed instead of diaizpam,, but its hard enough taken my normal meds and got a hang up of taken more cause i dont know how tired i feel on them,, but i guess i wont know unless i try. may be i will today while my friend is here cause i got a 2 year old as well.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

also this morn i feel i cant see my vision is blurred,, all these symtoms scare me,, and like i said i have a two year old to look after,, im feeling im going to get really ill again because lately ive been coping,, but now im dont like been on my own more that normal,, im i going down hill,, and i could just sleep all day.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Yes it is more than likely the weather too...its very close with not much air at night so then nose and head starts to feel stuffy which can create a panic and then that makes the breathing worse. I carry one of those vic sticks and breathe the menthol in through each nostril and that seems to clear my nose and head. It also could be your meds...are there any known side effects from them that you are aware of?

Anna xx

hi anna,, ive been on my meds along time so i dont think its them,, i take seroquel in morns and night ,, and have the option to take on during the day,, they just relax u,, but i hate change of routine.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information