Thread: Hi First Time Dealing With my Issues

Unhappy Hi First Time Dealing With my Issues

Hi All,

My name is Charles and I am a 29 yr old male dealing with anxiety, panic attacks, and I believe a form of Tokophobia. My anxiety and panic have only now surfaced to the point of interfering with my daily routines and is driving my, very supportive girlfriend insane. If anybody has any thoughts or ideas I am more than willing to try anything. I am very open about my fears and insecurities with my love but it's gotten to the point where nothing seems to work. I have searched hi and low for anything remotely similar to my problem and can't find much of anything. Hope all is as well as it can be for everyone and I look forward to your input.

Hi donkey

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Hi First Time Dealing With my Issues

Hi Charles, welcome to NMP, I can recommend a book you can purchase here for very little "Self Help with Your Nerves - Claire Weekes" this covers all aspects of anxiety related issues and nervous illness and sheds light on ways to piece of mind, it really is worth a look..
    All the best
    Martin

Thread Information