hello everyone,i have also struggled with this problem for years and what i have found most helpful is to just let it happen,do not try to fight it and let it take its course,it is not a dangerous habit and nothing will happen to you no matter how much you do it,these days i just do it here and there but i really don't care if anybody stares at me,just let it happen and stop analysing it and thinking about it so often,it does NOT do you any good trust me. if anybody comments on it straight up tell them to mind their business or better yet pretend they are the crazy ones for noticing something this small and unimportant. again do not feed this habit by giving it too much thought,if you get to a point when you in a legit way dont care about it anymore you will stop doing it completely,this is what all of us should try to achieve. also physical exercise can help out a lot,make sure you don't overeat and drink a fizzy water or two if you must since it can help a bit(but avoid sodas) also good luck to everyone here we are not alone