Hi,

Didnt really know where to put this thread...

I have a fear of fainting/passing out, dont really know when it started.. but think it came along through everything else i suffer with (emetophobia, health anxiety, panic attacks) ... everything just seems to have blended into one!

But this fear of fainting is really getting to me now... i find myself constantly hungry!! I get shaky and think im gona pass out if i havnt eaten every couple of hours..

I was walking to my room lastnight and suddenly got a hit of panic like i was gona pass out.. i felt like i was falling to the side and felt like i had to eat! So i rushed for a banana and then got myself into such a huge panic attack... so much so, that i didnt sleep and have not gone into work today because i fear it happening again!

I can usually distinguish whether its jus anxiety etc, but lastnight really shook me up!

I never used to be like this... i could ge hours without eating, really didnt think about it! But now, its constantly on my brain... wondering when i can next eat and plan my day around my eating times. I go to sleep with a banana next to me just incase i wake up in the middle of the night hungry....... i seem to not be able to stand the hunger feeling and see it as a threat, so i constantly eat so i dont get that feeling and to stop myself from passing out!!

Has anyone else had anything like this? Im getting so worked up thinking theres something wrong with me.... but i know deep down that it is just anxiety and im not actual ill (diabetic, low blood suger etc etc)

I know the mind is a powerful thing and can make u believe things that arnt true...... so i could really do with some reassurance on this!

Im kinda worried to go docs too incase they DO find something?! xx