Thread: Lincoln Area

Lincoln Area

Im going to get all my confidence together and post this

Im 29 female, married, no kids and im looking to make a friend or two, preferbly a female around my age.
    Im suffering from panic attacks and i am alot better now than i was a long time ago but i still have troubles leaving the house on my own (i manage to go for a walk close by though) which contributes to me not being able to make new friends. Im also super shy and have very little confidence so i find it real difficult to approuch people and look for friendships.

Cause i moved to this area not that long ago i left my family and old friends behind and didnt manage to make new friends yet, so im basiclly all on my own here with my husband who works most of the day.

I would really love to make some new contacts which could maybe develope into a friendship and being maybe able to do things what girls do, going shopping together, meeting up, go out for a coffee, talking and so on

My interests are animals (got 2 dogs and 2 cats), movies, music, shopping etc

Just drop me a pm if u like

Re: Lincoln Area

Hi
    im also from lincoln uk
    i have 4 children and have suffered with anxiety and panic disorder for 8 years :(
    im finally starting to get my life back and would love to make some friends

p.m me if you woud like to talk more xx

Hi, Im a married mum with 3 kids. I have anxiety and panic attacks .I manage to lead a normal life and would love to chat with others in a similar situation. contact me if you would like to chat.

hi im new to the site i am 33 and i have a partner and 4 children and would really like to make new friends who understand what im going through i suffered with panic attacks and depression several years and now i feel like im suffering health anxiety anyone interested in making new friends my email is el1877@msn.com or send me a message thru the site
    look forward to hearing from you

xx

Hey Bluewater

I am candy, I am 24 and live in Nottingham (which I dont think is far away)! I was in your position about 6 months ago and went through CBT and quite a bit better now but certainly not cured Would love to chat and make a friend my email and MSN is candy_alexandria@hotmail.com

Hope to speak to you soon
    xxx

Thread Information