Thread: why am i convinced ????

Unhappy why am i convinced ????

i know this might sound daft, but im convinced im dying.....i really hate myself for feeling this way and having these stupid horrible thoughts all day.......ive had all blood tests etc etc, and there ok but i still think that my doctor knows but wont tell me....i cant go on thinking like this it just takes over me sometimes and i cant get rid of it, does anyone else think like this or is it just me ?????

Re: why am i convinced ????

It's anxiety jessy , pure and simple. But i think thats the problem, we dont believe that how bad we feel can " only " be anxiety , but it is hun. The doctor is not allowed to keep things from you, so just be reassured by the blood tests that NOTHING has been found. Keep saying it over and over in your head untill you believe it. Let's all be glad that we do not have an illness and be grateful fo that .
    You will get through this jessy Love Paige xx

What kind of symptoms are you having that make you feel that way?
    I'm sure it's all the anxiety.

thanks for the replies, i am really truelly grateful im not seriously ill paige, its all the thoughts in my head all the time, i dont know how to describe how i feel but i know its frightening...i wish i could turn my mind off some days ....i dont have any particular symptoms just something keeps these thoughts in my head...

I have no advice only to sympathise as I feel exactly the same. I have gone from never going to the Dr to just about having my own personal seat in the waiting room and worry every day that I have something terminal, even though I have had lots of tests and all have been fine.

The only thing I can absolutely 100% say is that no Dr would ever keep anything from you, they just don't, so if your Dr says you are fine, please try and believe! Nat x

Thread Information