Thread: Have a change... or not

Have a change... or not

So, I want to dye my hair (dark blue), but not sure to do it or not.

I want to do it and say stuff what anyone thinks, but still scared xD
    I've never dyed my hair before or done anything I wanted to do, like I want my eyebrow pieced, but always got family telling me I'd look silly and putting me down, anytime I want to just do something different I'm told its stupid. I'm 23 almost 24 and it feels like I'm still 12. It can get very depressing, always been told your wrong and "its all in your head" x_x

I'd love to get it done and say to hell with everyone else.

I guess I'm asking 1st has anyone had a sudden change (hair/tattoo...). & 2nd, Has anyone every felt so tied down/bullied by family, what did you do?

Share some stories...

Re: Have a change... or not

You're 23. You can do what you want! Do it. It's not like it won't grow out or you can't dye it back

Just do it, you can always change it if you dont like it! My work colleagues and family are used to me chopping and changing, last week I had shoulder length straight blonde hair, this week is waist length bright red dreads!

Its your body, you are entitled to do with it what you please, yes there will probably be a few comments at first, but ignore them and they will soon stop after getting bored!
    Ahh, I remember with my first eyebrow piercing, my dad hated it and made quite a few comments, then sat down to Sunday lunch, took my jumper off, caught the eybrow ring in it and ripped it out, landing in my dads lap!

Whatever makes you feel better and more positive about yourself has to be good yes?

Anna xxx

Thread Information