Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Moment of The Day - Please post

Re: Happy Moment of The Day - Please post

I love that we are having so many good moments guys!!! Ok here is mine for today:
    New puppy arrived on my doorstep 10 days ago having been abandoned (I already have 2 dogs). This one is a cross between a pekingese, a poodle and the back of a bus with the latter part winning!! He is very funny and a joy to watch. Today he has a new game plan for sleeping: he wants to sleep under the settee so he puts his head under and the rest is just sticking out! This really get my Cairn Terrier going manic because they have a really high prey drive and she thinks it's a headless something-or-other that needs to be chased so she grabbed hold of the tail and dragged the puppy (Chico) out into the garden!!! Both were very surprised I can assure you.
    See? I laughed when it happened and I'm smiling again as I write this! So I get 2 lots of "Happy Moments" from one. Gotta' be a good deal.
    Keep posting guys I get to smile with yours too remember! I really can't read anymore symptoms because there are not enough hours left in the day for me to get them too!! LOL
    Suz

Gary Lineker's alright! Better looking than Wayne Rooney anyway.

Being the middle of winter over here, i find the days a bit of a struggle. However, i was blessed today with a day off work and at about 1pm i noticed the sun was shining beautifully outside, so i decided to go out and throw the ball for my dog. I ended up laying on my back on the grass feeling the warmth of the sun and the cool breeze on my face looking up at the gorgeous blue / cloudy sky watching a plane taking a glider up and felt so incredibly spiritual and at peace. I am ever so thankful for this moment as i have been struggling alot lately with my eptopics and this brought some much needed distraction.

Cheers,
    Kel

Ive just walked in the living room to find my 2 year old grandaughter covered in lipstick and wearing my reading glasses!
    When I asked her what shed done that for she told me she wanted look like nanny!!!!

Laugh and the world laughs with you , cry and ? .....
    you need a bog roll. lol

Hey Lynn!! So you must be REALLY good-looking huh?? I wished someone wanted to look like me!!! Well, apart from my dog that is...

Suz

i was so happy this morning when i woke up, all warm and cuddly. i nearly forgot about anxiety alltogether!!

Way to go Rachel!!!! Hold onto that moment and that emotion! What's the worst that could happen? LOL

Just a thought: is all this smiling a new symptom guys?? I mean there seem to be quite a few of us having the same symptom today...
    Suz

I was at my friend's son's wedding yesterday. He and his new wife are only 20 and 21, and he is only halfway through university, and their families have quite different outlooks on life so there has been a lot of mixed feelings about them getting married.

But we all had such a lovely day, met up with people whose company we enjoy but don't see too often. The bride was unbelievably beautiful and their love for each other was so obvious and uplifting.

An extra bonus for me - the sort of day that in the past would have been ruined by panic for me; zero panic this time

Ive had a few lovely moments today.
    Firstly my cat woke up and started purring and mewing at me because she saw me when she opened her eyes. Its great to feel so loved by an animal.
    I also made myself a sandwich today for lunch. Ive not been eating well since I got ill, so this is a big step for me!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information