Last year I got a hematoma on my shinbone and it's not healed after all this time..and sinc then I have have problms with it recently my foot and muscles had been getting really painful.. and I got some freeze cold spray for sore aches and pains etc and sprayed it for two days..and then Monday night I massaged my lower leg muscles and sprayed y leg and part of my calf muscle and it swelled and a patch of my skin went white as if you were pushing down into it and lifting your finger back off..It then began to go really red and like bruised and these mad spots like blood vessels were popping up..I literally thought I had a blood clot and I was going to die so I ended up wasking my mum up bless her and going down to the emergency out of hours at hospital.
The doctor was lovely and she could see I was so worked up about it and she looked and felt about and she couldn't even brush her finger lihtly over my skin but I screamed.She said she thought it was something called "compartment syndrome" but then she said that it seemed more like a local allergic reaction to the spray but it was weird seeing as I had used it all ove rmy leg for TWO days prior! She gave me a sleeping tab to get me through the night and some REAL strong pain killers. I never took the sleeping tablet but took the pain killers when I got home and seriously..I felt drunk.
Anyways,I can't put any weight on it and I tried to potter around the house doing some washings etc and I have ****ed it again..my ankle is more sore again. but tonight it#s started tingling and i googld...and it is a bad sign"!!!! i'm fraking out that my leg is dying and now im gtting hest pains,someone please speak too me please