Thread: new anxiety support group in wythenshawe

new anxiety support group in wythenshawe

hi, i currently help run a new anxiety group that is running in the wythenshawe forum. The group is run initially by self help seervices and aimes to provide a platform for people to come and talk about their experience of anxiety and how they have been coping with it and if not anything else just for everyone to have a a good chat. the group takes place every thursday between 6-8pm in a meeting room through the wythenshawe forum library. the numbers are small at the moment but we hope to gain more group members as larger groups will benefit group members more.

if you feel alone or dont understand what your going through this group could be very beneficial and could help you. You are not under any obligation to attend every week or stay for the full two hours if you dont want to as this is a drop in group.

you dont have to live in wythenshawe to take advantage of the group either, anxiety sufferers from all around are welcome.

if you are interested in the group feel free to drop in to;
    wythenshawe forum library, wythenshawe forum, forum square, wythenshawe, m22 5rx. or phone 01612263871 for more information

www.selfhelpservices.org.uk

Re: new anxiety support group in wythenshawe

Hi, is this still running? Im from Stockport and have been looking for a support group for ages with no luck, so im willing to travel anywhere! x

Re: new anxiety support group in wythenshawe

Quote Originally Posted by fairyclairy View Post
    Hi, is this still running? Im from Stockport and have been looking for a support group for ages with no luck, so im willing to travel anywhere! x
    Hi i have just joined this forum and live in stockport myself. i was wondering where abouts you are. please get in touch my email is bev_wilks@hotmail.co.uk.

Thread Information