Hi and can I just apologise for this, I know I've been pestering you all now for the past few days with citalopram but I am completely new to all of this antidepressant stuff.

Basically I was fine for the first 2 days with Citalopram, I had slight nausea but that cleared up pretty quick.

Last night around 10pm my anxiety seemed to kick in again but heavier than I've had it for a while. I feel intense nausea and my stomach is making all sorts of funny noises. My heart is racing and I feel really, really tired.

I think its anxiety, I'm actually pretty sure it is because its text book to what I've had before, just more intense.

My question is how long will this last for? because I seem to get conflicting reports from doctors and pharmacists who seem to down play and lie how bad the reactions can be to this stuff.

Pharmacists said oh yeah it will be about 2 days you will feel a bit bad but then it will go because your body will be used to it.

Doctor said You will probably have a little bit of on off anxiety for the first week and maybe a slight headache.

So I'd rather ask you lot, with your REAL experience with the stuff, how long could this anxiety linger for?

Its been there since 10pm last night and I'm due to take another tablet in about an hour or so.