Thread: emetophobia

emetophobia

Hi. I am a new member my phobia is not being sick but other people being sick. I dont know why it started, but i was a very young child now at 62 I want it gone so I can enjoy the rest of my life without living in fear. I have become very lonely. I have had psychatric help since my early twenties last August my doctor sugested I join a theropy group which I have joined. Up till then I thought i was the only person who had this how wrong was I. One my theropists told me to look up emetophobia on line, it was a shock to learn that many many people suffer. Hoping with the help of theropy and some of you guys I will see the end of all my suffering Kate

Hi scared katie

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Re: emetophobia

scared katie;682747]Hi. I am a new member my phobia is not being sick but other people being sick. I dont know why it started, but i was a very young child now at 62 I want it gone so I can enjoy the rest of my life without living in fear. I have become very lonely. I have had psychatric help since my early twenties last August my doctor sugested I join a theropy group which I have joined. Up till then I thought i was the only person who had this how wrong was I. One my theropists told me to look up emetophobia on line, it was a shock to learn that many many people suffer. Hoping with the help of theropy and some of you guys I will see the end of all my suffering Kate

Thank you

Hi and welcome to NMP Paige x

Thread Information