Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: heart palpsand other related symptoms

heart palpsand other related symptoms

Im having a real bad afternoom,bad bad pain ,a throbbing pain in my back ,the tops of my shoulders hurt ,my chest hurts, i feel over whelmed and then accompained with this is the famous heart palps-im so uncomftable i really feel something is wrong,that i have real health issues here, eventhough i had an ecg last year july-i sit here and have a constant throb in my back ...im so tired and weak of this i cant take it anymore,its stoping me from going forward in my life,i love to sing and its my passion but i cant even do that anymore as i get out of breath and then that gives me palps.
    I do everything to try and stop these blastard things,i wont drink coffee, ive avoided diet coke , my fav-i wont even eat anything spicy incase that starts it of

what am i going to do

i cant take it , im scarced everyone

Sorry you are feeling so rubbish at the moment.

These are all really comnon symptoms. Try haveing a look on the NMP home page at the symptoms section or going to the symptoms forum - there are lots of similar posts on there and you may find some of the advice relevant to you

Annie x

I get all these symptoms at times as well. The palpitations are one of my least favourite as they often make me feel like something is wrong with me healthwise. You yourself say that you have had the tests done so you have nothing to worry about, ok? You need to accept these symptoms doe what they are: nothing more than side-effects of anxiety that can't hurt you. Try to do this slowly and the less the symptoms scare you, the less you will get them...

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

Hi Ashley
    Sorry to hear you are not feeling too well, I am having a bad day also, am not taking well to my medication and am feeling pretty similair to yourself
    I know this is difficult but by reading your messages can see you are a strong person and will get through this
    Take care
    Wendy

Hay wendy
    I know i must be strong somewhere, because i have suffered with this since little and have always fought it away everytime it gets ahold on me-- however im tired and weak and dont want to fight and fight anymore its all to much ya know.
    You know what i belive, its my own personal belif, when a person has either ANIEXTY or PANIC/DEPRESSION etc etc, you have it for life , however that dosnt mean that your world should come to an end NO its a matter of control,infortunalty its a devil and creeps up behind you... all of a sudden it goes BOO and before you know it your in a thick circle of it... it is controlling it , going relaxtion / doing the things that we all know makes us feel better ,even if it kills you and scares you doing it.
    Ive said before that us old school aniexty/panic /depression and any other mental health sufferers know exactly what to do ,and can give exellent advice as we have had it for years , but we dont do it ourselfs do we, we never listen to our own advice.
    Wendy im tired i am , strong i may come across as,and somewhere yea, but i dont want to be strong anymore,i dont want this fight anymore.

love ash xx [V]

Hi Ashley
    I am tired of the fighting too but we cant give up on this, Tomorrow is a new Day, and for us to be on this site shows that we want to and can beat this, Its is nice to talk with you and someone who has got such understanding of how others are feeling can make a difference, reading the understanding of problems in your messages has been a good help to me already as before this site hadnt meet people with this problem, thought it was just me!

Wendy x

ashley you are not alone . today i have new pains ive never had today and would love to have the strength to give up, but i sooooo dont want to die that i panic at the thought. i would love to say what will be will be but i cannot seem to let go of control. i fear these symptoms so much and i too am tired. every time i feel i have a grip a new more frightening thing happens and i loose it again.

sorry to go on just havin a rough day. hope tomorrow is better for you.
    jackie

Dear Ashley
    i also new to this site and when i read how tired you are of dealing with all of these horrible syptoms....well I can relate also. I'm trying really hard like you are to find support and to feel like I'm not living this alone. You are strong...you got to this website and just doing that is an act of wanting more for yourself. I hate these feelings and I hate how one minute I'm feeling some control and other days I can't believe i'm having panic attacks...some days it makes me laugh or cry because it seems so absurd that I still can't stop it or get rid of it...I'm sure you know what I mean. The thing is that I've decided that I need more than just one kind of support...I take medication and that's ok for me and I found this site so I could read and learn more (it gives me a bit more courage) and now starting this friday I will be starting with a psychologist to learn some CBT and maybe other methods of getting me through the rough patches. I haven't read a single book on panic attacks and what they are saying but it seems to have really touched a lot of people's lives here so I'm going to be checking that part out soon.
    I was soooo tired Ashley but I want to live life and I just know with the right support and confidence you will sing again too.
    Take good care
    Marce

Hi Ashley

Welcome to the site - many, many of us have felt just like you do and I have found it really helps just knowing we are not alone.

I hope you find as much comfort and support here as I have!

Good luck xxx

fee
    xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information