Thread: Male, 20. Suffering from Anxiety, and Depression

Male, 20. Suffering from Anxiety, and Depression

Hello, everyone im a 20 year old male suffering from anxiety and depression. I recently had a fear that i am a homosexual...I hope thats not the case and that its just OCD. please feel free to send me a private message or tell me where i can post on the forums. thanks

Re: Male, 20. Suffering from Anxiety, and Depression

For the past few years i've been struggling with anxiety and depression. I've never been officially diagnosed with OCD but i've been known to dwell on things. About 4 days ago i had a panic attack (while under the influence of marijuana) about the the thought of me being a homosexual. Ever since that day my depression and anxiety worsened...I'll read about HOCD and feel ok for a few hours but then another thought will come to my mind and i'll start worrying again. My fear is that i was maybe subconsiciously gay and the weed revealed it to me. I'm 20 years old and never had a single sexual thought about a guy. But i cant shake this obsession. I havent had many relationships only but i did enjoy it. We went out for a year but never had any intercourse. A year ago i had intercourse with a girl i only just met. I didnt mind it but i couldnt ejaculate. So that stimulates my fear. Do you think im suffering my HOCD or am in denial? Before this obsession i also smoked marijuana which triggered a fear of death and i harped on that pretty much until this hocd problem

Hi flyers28

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Re: Male, 20. Suffering from Anxiety, and Depression

Hi and welcome to NMP Paige x

Thread Information