Thread: Sweating driving me nuts!

Unhappy Sweating driving me nuts!

Hi all - i;ve been on 30mg cit, 80mg propranolol and 30mg buspirone for almost 2 years now. When i first took them i remember getting seriously bad sweats at night, i would wake up drenched, pillows, sheets, mattress it was awful. That stopped and only happened to that extent occassionally. However, I walk my dogs everyday for about 2 hours and lately after about 5 minutes walking i start to sweat really badly. I should be as fit as a fiddle but i feel progressively worse and unfit evne in cool temperatures (which is mot the time here in scotland!) and with only a light top on, my back is drenched within 5-10 minutes. its really uncomfortable walking about with a wet top on and continuing to sweat. I feel it pouring down my back its just awful and getting me down so much. My forehead and neck are also dripping wet.
    Anyone else have this problem? Sorry to go on but its really dragging me down now on top of everything else!

Re: Sweating driving me nuts!

I get this some times but i think to myself when im sweating im lossing weight.

Quote Originally Posted by sharon35 View Post
    I get this some times but i think to myself when im sweating im lossing weight.
    i have put on weight, what's that all about? I was a size 8 all my life no matter what i ate, my friends hated me as i ate chocolate, cakes never exercised and never put an ounce on. Now i am on meds, walking miles every week and am a size 12!!! A sweating size 12 at that! what is going on with that? If i don't laff i'll cry.

Just laugh that what im trying to do maybe if i did then i would keep blubbing. lol
    and im a sweating size 12 too. lol

thank you for your message on my thing. xx

that was meant to say wouldnt !! keep blubbing. lol

Thread Information