Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: nomore panic t shirts

Re: nomore panic t shirts

Id pre pay, id love a black t-shirt with a smaller logo, and a hoodie. Maybe instead of or as well as an iron on you could sell sew on patches, just a thought for people who dislike iron on.
    turned back upon the past?

Just wondered if any further thought had been given to an order being made with prepayment as would really like to have pink tee-shirt for my run and also some brochures which could be handed out.

I am running to raise money for breast cancer breakthrough but felt it would be great to get some public awareness of the website too.

I would be happy to help with collating the information for order but my run is at the start of October so guess what I'm panicking ha ha ha x

I know somewhere to get them for about £3 each if thats anyhelp. I have ordered quite a few of my own ones.

is this t-shirts uk?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Me too Me too !!! brilliant idea!! This type of idea to raise funds for NMP -excellent!! Oh Happy days!!

For decent quality t-shirts or hoodies, they need to be screen printed, not done with the cheap transfers or direct print a lot of these cheap online companies use - these will fade quickly after a few washes and look pretty crap ( most are only designed to be worn a couple of times for hen nights and one off events etc.. )

For screen printing, you would normally need to look at getting a minimum order of 25+ for each colour or style to make it cost effective, so we would need to get in a decent amount of orders in advance, and the colour choice would be limited.

This is an old thread .and was posted 2 years ago .There ARE still two T/shirts available in the NMP SHOP ..small & medium .Go to shop for details if you wish to purchase the last two currently available ..sue

I definitely need one!! EJ

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks Nic I have just ordered one. EJx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information