Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suffering prolonged depersonalization with anxiety

Re: Suffering prolonged depersonalization with anxiety

I'm still battling the symptom..spent all last night in bed feeling spaced out my head..I felt I lost touch of reality as everything seemed so unreal and distant.

I'm worse when in the house doing nothing. I can keep googling and googling looking for answers.

The fear won't go away and I'm not sure how I can accept it properly. Each time I work myself into an adrenaline panic attack I either feel I'm dying or going mad.

Any deep thinking, stress, decisions seem to send me more into melt down and I feel even more disconnected with life.

Not sure what I can do to let go of the symptom..just can't say it's just anxiety..no reassurance seems to make it go away as I still get scared..and I've had it strong for months.

Hi Phil

Sorry you had a bad night. I do no how your feeling and i wish i had the answer for all of us to get rid of it.

I wokr this morning and i have it again. Im trying not to think of it but i cant!!

Im off into london tonite. I was gonna say no i wasnt going but i hate the fact my life is ruled by this anxiety so thought if im gonna be at home feeling bad i mite as well be out trying to enjoy myself while feeling bad!!

Who knows if im enjoying myself i mite be able to forget about it for a while

love mandie x

I can totally relate to this I have felt like this constantly for months although the last month has been the worst. I suffer from constant high anxiety and have done for about 6months. Life is a dream emotions all over the place, memory is totally shot, can't think or make decisions easily and getting worse. All I can think about now 24/7 is the anx and the symptoms. Find it hard to talk to people or even watch tv is hard like whole life is dream. Trying to convince gp to refer me for conselling/psyc as they haven't offered much support.

Phil, what meds (if any) are you on?
    Last edited by StressedEric; 31-08-10 at 17:19. Reason: Just looked at it, terrible spelling!

hello everyone i also have this very bad .....its so sceary and i feel like iam going get lost if i go out and i will forget were iam going everyone and everything looks and sounds weird i know what u are feeling ive been like this for around 7 months and it will not go away i just want my life back i sometimes get tired of ppl saying it will pass WHEN cause this is so freaking me out daily and i also get so diizy i cant walk sort of breath its awfull

Anybody else here on meds? I was on 20mg Cit. for over 5 months but has done nothing for my high anxiety, went onto 30mg for 1 week but the side effects were horrible and the depersonalisation worse. Gone back down to 20mg now just over 1 week and still felling awful and appear to be getting worse. Even feel off balance a bit just sitting at my computer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information