Thread: panic

panic

i experienced a panic attack last night before going to bed. Therefore you can imagine i didn't get much sleep. the problem was that i couldn't do anything about it - my chest got tight, i felt like running to the restroom and throwing up i didn't know what was happening. what do you do in situations like that ? i mean cmon, deep breaths i tried, positive thinking i tried.. whatever i did i was just thinking of the way i was. i really don't know how to control it

Re: panic

I think relaxation and breathing techniques are mainly for just before and after to calm you and stop attacks, I know how hard it is to distract your mind. Paper bag helps, tried it for the first time the other day and it calmed my lungs,

Hey curbsides,

I tell you what I used to get those pancik attacks especially during the night, and youre right, its easy to say, think positive, but if your anxious levels are set high subconciously, you need to subconsiously set it back down, thats the only way...

I suffered from anxiety for several years, for 2 years I havent had it now, and its because I not only take time for myself to meditate, but I also use this reallyt powerful FREE software, that works really well...

Its been proven to work, and you can get results within weeks, some even say days...

I really recommend it, its amazing....

To get FREE instant access click the link below...

Hope it helps you, in fact I know it will....

Look after yourself curbside

All the best

thank you very much

but i don't think the site let you post it

if you can just type in the name, i don't know though how a software programme has to have impact on my life..

take care. we are humans after all

I started suffering with panic attacks in the middle of the night about 3 months ago. I wake up, start thinking and worrying about maybe having an attack, then sometimes my thoughts bring them on. My last attack i found just sitting and controlling my breathing helped and the attack soon went. Problem is, thoughts can be very overwhelming, and the more we know not to think about something, the more we do which starts the viscious cycle. I know i'm still learning.

Good luck and your not alone

Thread Information