Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: duloxetine diairy

Re: duloxetine diairy

lol,, the raiding the fridge,, it will get better, it one of the side affects but hang inthere it will go,, , i somtimes get like it abit, i try and exercise a bit more in anyway possible,, also carry or have tic tacs or polos all the time,, very low fat even if ya do a box a day or wot ever it helps me just summit to chew on,, or chewing gum,,,, yes im good still, ive been out on my own a few times this week , put petrol in car which i dont normally do,, this weekend is a test my children are going away for weekend with my family not worride bout eldest but my youngest is 2 and we have never been apart, there going later and not back till sunday,, so when they go at 3 im on my own till my other half gets in at 5,20, im bit worride,, ive left the hoovering till thy gone, and bit of washing so that keep me busy for a while, we see how i go.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

hi guys, im still here, i have a broken foot at mo, but im good, not so tired anymore, now trying to lose some weight, have put on a couple of pounds. not travelled far but defo lots better home on my own now.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

hi hev,
    i know people with your problem and it must be scary to take that step, for me its scary enough just to swap meds. i still on duluxotine and doing very well on it, thats all i can say really im not much help, i swap to duloxotine from fuloxetine(prozac) because id been on them for so long,, and havnt had a prob with them,, only in my head when i changed ,, thinking im going be ill,, they will react but they were fine,
    good luck.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information