Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: duloxetine diairy

Re: duloxetine diairy

its known as cymbalta

Joy

Ty joy. Well its wendesday and i feel really really depressed. Like wotz point of life. Everyone has to run aroundafter me or sit with me. I just want to cry and sleep. I domt like this

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

well its thursday been on them a week today i think im going up to 120mg today, feeling alot better than yesterday, and i did sleep better last night but sods law my 2 year old got up twice,, never mind.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

well its fri, ive upped to 120mg of duloxetine, im a littlie anixous but that normal, im scared there make me feel ill or summit, im very tried, but i managed to stay awake allday yesterday but by half six pm i was soundo so other half sent me to bed, i slept ok ,, woke up a few times. i dont know why im doing this dairy as i dont think many people are intrested but i keep it going a little longer for my own refence and hope it helps some one , one day. i aslso add my best friend has stopped coming round everyy da yas i staerted to use her a cruch and reliyer on her to much , i need to learn to be in my own comoany again,

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

well its sat, im good been 120mg of duloxetine for two days now. and im well. i didnt have anyone round yesterday day, and i was fine,, maybe a couple of waves of panic/anxiety but i got through it and im proud, i have also so got a bit more energy at times or maybe putting it better i want to get up a clean and get on with every day stuff, which is great i have a little bit of intrest in life again,, still early days but if im good now i know im going to be real good soon, x

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Not so good today. I just want to sleep and cant be arsed. Fell crappy

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

not so tired today,, got docs tonight to report in,,, i defo anit been as anxious as normal that ive noiced

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Hi Lucy
    have een reading your posts with interest and, I can see that there are more positive days than negative and you have carried on thru them so pleased for ou . its the inner strength you have coming out now that is for sure, well done sweetheart and carry on .
    There will be dipping days but hold the thought that the good days are happening more than them.
    Best wishes xx

thanks jean,, thats lovley thank you, well went to docs last night and he has change my seroqule to nite time and i sleep quite well last nite and feel abit more with it this morn.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

hi,, well its friday , ihavent posted for a couple of days,, but im fine,, sleeping better, and feeling abit more a live, more intrested in house work ect , x

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information