The consultant shrink has put me back on Cipralex for this week weaning me off Mirtazapine from 45mg to 30mg then next week take Mirt 15mg and 5mg of Cip (I take Mirtazapine at night) so will be taking Cipralex during the day (at same time for a week) then next 2 weeks up to 10mg of Cip still on Clonazepam at mo but she is weaning me off that by cutting 0.5mg in half hopefully should finish them by time I start Cip just so scared of side effects and if they don't help my dep/anx last time I was on Cip before I stopped suddenly after 5/6 years I was drinking but still stayed on em' after stopped drinking they don't interact with drink too much hopefully after a few weeks I'll go up to max of 20mg guess my shrink is breaking me in gently guess the Cip will take the place of the Clonazepam another concern is I hope my suicidal thoughts don't worsen as many of you will know I left myself disabled thru an attempt my hand does'nt help my anxiety as I can't do a lot used to be a decorator! sure the shrink would'nt put me back on if she thought there was a major risk? Marla understands! just when I was in the nut house for 2 months thinking my hand would return to normalish and Clonazepam kept me goin' in there foolishly I stayed on Clonaz for much longer than I should have so weaned off now back on weaning off again so hopefully in a few weeks everything should be outa my system and I will finally be on one "popular" anti-dep/anti anxiety med just still so scared and anxious re; side-effects and not working almost like last chance saloon! be so grateful for any feedback, info, help, advice! in hindsight wish I'd just stayed on Cipralex and started drinking again, least I'd have a life and be decoratin, playing guitar and my guilty pleasure roll-ups! thanks folks x