Thread: Sentences/voice in morning half asleep half awake?

Sentences/voice in morning half asleep half awake?

Hi

I get hypnagogic sentences or random phrases in morning when im waking up or night when im trying to sleep and they scare me. They are totally unrelated to anything that i may have been thinking in the day or seen etc and i cannot understand what is going on.

It has got me thinking my tired mind is getting these sentences or phrases from future conversations i.e. my mind is travelling into the future ourside of time and picking up these snippets from the future? is that possible? for example today i got the phrase "you cant even pick up the phone" something that i was once told a while ago as i used to always check the no of the phone and if i didnt want to take it i didnt pick it. Now after hearin it today i got a phone call from someone and i didnt pick and i immediately thought ah i got that phrase this morning which looked into the future a day ahead i.e. when i didnt pick up the phone and my mind put it in my head 8 hours early?

im very scared right now!

Re: Sentences/voice in morning half asleep half awake?

i get this when iv had a stressfull time my mind wont shut off

i kept thinking they were from the future as i couldnt recall thinking about some of the stuff before that is why i am scared!

i get this a lot (i am a tarot reader by profession and have had some strange psychic/spiritual experiences!) and i don't know if it is just a busy brain or that it could be - from a spiritual point of view - that we are able to pick up on different energy states when falling asleep/waking up. Sometimes its voices of people i know - sometimes not but i really miss it if i don't get it - for me - its like listening to a conversation through a closed door and occasionally i will hear really clear statements/words - it really is nothing to worry about x

Thread Information