Hello, am new here. Started taking Sertraline on thursday, have been in denial for a very long time that I had a problem but have finally had to admit I cannot pull myself out of this alone.

Felt really sick the first day I took my tablet (am on 50mg), massive headache (on the verge of a migraine) the next day, and then yesterday (day 3) was buzzing and felt great - I got so much housework done was unreal, but today of course I'm feeling shattered and am having trouble keeping my head up...also feel a little spaced out and dizzy...hope that goes, can't get on the tube feeling dizzy

Also yesterday and today I woke up with really puffy eyes, took 2 hours to go down, not sure if this is a side effect but hope it doesn't happen every day, can't go to work looking like I've done ten rounds with tyson stupidly also forgot to check if I could take my mefenamic acid (sorry gents, ladies stuff...) with these so have gone without the last couple of days and am suffering, paracetamol alone just doesn't help.

Overall my mood feels a bit brighter (perhaps just the thought I'm taking something?) but I can't wait for these to kick in proper and get on with my life...