Thread: Back on Cipralex

Back on Cipralex

Just taken my Cipralex 5mg (second day) feel more bloody anxious, nervous, edgy than yesterday told my GP she said it's probably a combination of withdrawing from the Mirtazapine and Clonazepam (crawling the walls for one to take the edge off) and starting the Cip gonna be a long day today was even thinkin' might have that serotone syndrome so scared to even go out bag of nerves try watchin' TV just can't relax god I hope it kicks in soon and if these are side effects they go soon or maybe it's just the anxiety alone? struggle to get out of bed any answers/help/advice be so grateful PLEASE! THANKYOU SO MUCH.
    Could'nt feel any rougher! feel like I'm back to square one feeling sick, anxious same feelings as when I stopped taking Cipralex after 5/6 years then back on/stopped/changed/started this time the dr has put me back on maybe cos not had em' for a year just been on so many different ones since stopped Cip bout a year ago when I was in hospital for 2 months they changed me from Trazadone to Mirtazapine (weaning off/cross tapering) last week this week at 15mg at same time as starting my 5mg of Cip and in hospital was on Clonazepam twice daily stayed on for lot longer than I should have weaned off then went back on weaned off finally on Monday just so scared!!!!!!!!! dreading tomorrow!!!!!!!!! my appetite has gone completely!!!!!
    Last edited by Micko; 11-08-10 at 17:07.

Re: Back on Cipralex

Hang on there Micko! It soon will pass and you will feel much better! Keep going! We have to fight this nightmare

Re: Back on Cipralex

Bloody hope so Anna x

Thread Information