Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raindog employed

Re: Raindog employed

Well my journey was like a kid in a wheelbarrow with a big bag of doughnuts through a busy shopping centre, how's yours going? :P

YAY on you new job my Doggy friend although I am sure I am several days late lol

Well I still have Sunday to enjoy, gonna climb into my doggy basket soon, and nice to see you on her Dew, I think you'll find having a good vent on NMP useful like me.

Better days people

nice one raindog.. all the best in your new job Ant ...

Congratulations rd

Hi Raindog,

Just wanted to pop by and say congratulations and well done...have seen you around on here for a while and followed your journey...very pleased for you and I hope it all goes well.

Take care.
    Jo.xx

Congrats!!
    I'm also looking for a job.

Well I haven't been on NMP much recently due to certain factors, my own choice really, but I won't go into them here. The job is working out well, halfway through the 10 week internship and talking to the company I'm working for about them taking me on permanently.

I think I've helped my case quite a lot in the past month or so, especially this morning when we had a prospective client come into the office to see us about rebuilding his website. He seems interested in investing in the company and that will give them the cash flow they need to pay me until bigger projects start paying off in a few months time.

I will bid everyone goodbye, very doubtful I'll be back now, so find me on Facebook as Crash Raindog, I spend more time on there now with the friends I made here.

Better days for everone

Bye Raindog, so glad you recovered so well and that you are enjoying your job, there is hope for us all!

Take care
    Anna xx

Why can't you come back and help others as well?

It is a shame to come back and post saying everything is great and you are leaving again and leave things in limbo.

I wish you well but would also like to think that you would help others on here if you got help too.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information