Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will CBT help me?

Re: Will CBT help me?

Davew just keep doing what got you where you are now and I think you will be fine

Thanks Cece. I have been and will continue

Good to hear and hope all is well

Yes go for it! It helped me just knowing others felt the same and learning too train my mind that: my thoughts are so strong they course the physical symptoms, if my mind is that strong then its powerful enough to help me through it! keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Niknok View Post
    Yes go for it! It helped me just knowing others felt the same and learning too train my mind that: my thoughts are so strong they course the physical symptoms, if my mind is that strong then its powerful enough to help me through it! keep up the good work!
    Great points niknok! I hope you are doing well

Quote Originally Posted by Niknok View Post
    Thx Niknok and Cece. I am continuing my work on the TEA forms and feeling really well

Quote Originally Posted by davew View Post
    Thx Niknok and Cece. I am continuing my work on the TEA forms and feeling really well
    You're welcome and good job keeping at your TEA forms

Thank you, thank you , thank you Cece!
    I'm still doing them and still reaping plenty of life rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kerrie23 View Post
    Hi, I started CBT at about that stage, i was getting myself better, going out on my own for a little while etc, i did find that the CBT still helped though as it was a confidence boost. Its funny because i felt like i knew alot of what they were saying but i always feel it seems more comforting when you here it from someone else. dont know whether anyone else finds this??
    I understand that totally. It's kind of like getting confirmation that you've got the right idea. Some of us can never really be sure until someone else say exactly the same thing. If it comes from a councellor, it's a relief!

Quote Originally Posted by davew View Post
    Thank you, thank you , thank you Cece!
    I'm still doing them and still reaping plenty of life rewards
    That's great! Have a Merry Christmas!

---------- Post added at 13:52 ---------- Previous post was at 13:51 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Justin1973 View Post
    I understand that totally. It's kind of like getting confirmation that you've got the right idea. Some of us can never really be sure until someone else say exactly the same thing. If it comes from a councellor, it's a relief!
    I agree. I think we know most things but do not give them the proper importance until someone else confers its significance.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information