Hey guys,
so this last week has been bad for my heart fear, sun, mon, tues, I had very painful muscular pains on my abdomen, going round to my upper back and into my chest/ ribs... Which had me worried it was deferred heart distress pain, also had bad reflux at the time, but didn't have any heart pain or palps or those skipped beats then pounding that steal your breath away so was able to rationalize but last night I flipped out a bit, I had a HUGe heart palps/ skipped beat followed my huge pounding completely made it hard to breath I was like ok ok ok I can deal with this... Not 20 secs later I got a quick sharp pain in upper right side of chest kinda closer to outer ribs than centre I began to freak I ran to my room and went to bed... Bed is my safe place. Checked my bp and heart rate it was very high 168/90 bpm 115 then I got another pain in the same place in chest. I kept checking it for the next hour trying to calm myself down bp got as low as 99/55 which worried me as it stayed there for awhile but mostly was around 118ish/66 with heart rate remaining in the 80s which I thought was high for lying still got to 78 which made me feel slightly better, after this episode I felt very weak and tired and my chest felt overall sore with some lightheadedness, as soon as I woke up today I took my heartrate as soon as I woke up because dr oz says if it's above 75 u have an increased risk there's something up with ur heart usually mines like 60 but today was 80 granted j did wake up from a scary dream. So I decided since my dr offered if I got anymore heart palps n pain shed give me a test but she did say I didn't need one as all my tests from this year have been normal blood tests ecgs n holter monitor which I had feb, march. My dr is away and the receptionist put me on hold for 5 mins then said go to the hospital so they can monitor u I freaked and was like it's not that bad o just need an ECG to reassure myself but now I'm very worried it's serious and I should go to a & e although I know it's not to bad now this afternoon my chest is sore not painful and bad, also I walked down stairs and breathed in deeply and my chest hurt, basically I was worried I wouldn't know heart attack pain what if I'm having it right now and not knowing it! So scared of dying from not knowing what's heart related pain, any advice will be well recieved. Thank you