Thread: Only on day bloody 3

Only on day bloody 3

God this is rough (apart from my hand/s) only on day 3 of my 5mg Cip woke up about 4.00am could'nt get back to sleep I take my tab around noon still weaning off Mirtazapine god feel worse today so anxious, hot and cold flushes, sweating in bed sex drive gone! I feel worse than when I was first ill over a year ago after I'd stopped after 5/6 drinking/sober then went back on few days stopped/started/changed/started again stuck to it whilst at mums for a few months along with Valium Buspirone and needed sleeping tabs oh and beta blockers but even though I kept on the Cip went worse so shrink changed me to Trazadone that's when things got too much and I did what I did! this time as another shrink has weaned me off Clonazepam and as you know last week at night of 15mg of Mirtazapine I'm back to square one on Cipralex just feel so rough can't bloody function, concentrate, worrying sick about acting out my thoughts again! at least the Clonazepam took the edge off worried that this time the Cip will make me worse, not do owt and going up to 10mg next week it's a nightmare! agaraphobic now don't know if all the things are side-effects or just the anxiety? def feel worse since stopping the Clonazepam and re-starting the Cip even thinking I may have serotine syndrome but woulda happened years ago I guess my mouth is as dry as a bone and so restless, edgy, anxious, as I'm writing this just feel like packin' em' in right now it does'nt help with my hand cos of the result of what I did and well limited now no more decorating, roll-ups etc etc god I hope they kick-in soon if ever? and my anxiety wanes/ends any support/help/advice alway's welcome as ever guess I must not stop taking them now eh!!!!

Re: Only on day bloody 3

no you must continue sure the side affects will ware of soon feel for you must be awful

I know it's just last time I re-started side-effects did'nt seem to go just wonder if it's just anxiety but def feel worse since stopping Clonazepam and weaning off Mirtazapine but as you know last time stopped/started/stopped/changed etc etc feel like I'm having hot/cold flushes as well but you are right I'll have to keep takin' em hope you are ok too x

I felt like total garbage for the first week. Panicked, sweaty, anxious, no sleep, palpitations, nausea . . .Felt even worse than before started taking meds. . .

But after about 10 days . . .felt it kick in and started to calm down. I am about two months in on 10 mg / day.

Hang with it. They are working for me.

Richard

This is what happened last time last year when I went back on as I'm weaning off the mirtazapine as well this time realised that the mirt prob helped me sleep was sleeping ok before I took the cipralex day 4 beds wet thru got to sleep woke up still dark did'nt get back to sleep last year that pissed off with not sleeping changed from cip tp trazadone and ended up on sleeping tabs so bloody anxious, worried, shakin' like a leaf I take my cip around noon? my mouth is as dry as a bone just stuck here scared to go out, don't know if it's just anxiety,side-effects/both god could'nt feel any rougher wondrin' if it was serotine syndrome I'm knackered gotta stick with it goin' up to 10mg next week oh my god to be honest really don't know if there gonna work the clonazepam really took the edge off but doc wanted me off I'm so desperate!

Thread Information