Thread: Finally I found something useful !!!!

Finally I found something useful !!!!

Hi All, Just wanted to do a quick post,

My psychoanalytic psychotherapy has now finished after intense weekly meetings for the past 8 months.

My therapist wrote to me advising me that it is an important part of my recovery to have a consolidation period.

And to be honest the past few weeks I have been flitting around here there and everywhere not knowing quite what to do.

I felt like I had been abandond again and panic and fears arose within myself.

I then decided that half of my problems stem from confidence, so I did some research and purchased a book with a CD from a well known therapist, and he has been on tv too, infact he did have his own programme I think, at a bargain price I must add !!!

Snippy being forever sceptical asked my partner to watch over me for my first CD therapy, to make sure nothing untoward happened to me and woke me exactly after 28 minutes,,,lol

I have been into this self help therapy for 4 days now and I have noticed some amazing differences,,,

Firstly I can walk without dragging and clinging to my partner, infact ~I am now walking on my own

Secondly I am not wearing the blanket (i was known as blanket lady, as I always used to wear it wherever I went) Its a security thing for me, the tighter it is the safer I feel, but I am not wearing it in the house anymore

I am not a doctor nor do I profess to be, nor do I want anyone to take this posting as a sure cure remedy, but it worked for me!!!!!

I have been troubled all my life with issues and I think I can now catagorically state that whilst I have worked extreemly hard with various therapies available on the NHS, I believe I have found something that inspires me, and gives me the motivation to fight for another day and say go away panic attacks, anxiety and OCD, I am here and I am stood proud of what I have achieved !!!!

Oh I am also awaiting the stopping smoking book,,,,lol I so want to stop ~!!!!

Snippy xxxx

Re: Finally I found something useful !!!!

ohhh I also want to add that this is a suggestive therapy to the unconscious mind and you are kinda hypnotised to a state of complete relaxation xxxx

Not a weird freaky thing either !!!!!

Thread Information