Thread: Happy =]

Happy =]

Good news

I've been brave, I know this won't seem much for most people but it is for me because of my disorder and difficulties. I went out the house yesterday, me, I went to town and brought some clothes and even managed to look in the mirror at myself without being obsessive about all the germs on the mirror

I had eaten too, I had something to eat, without freaking out at luch time, which was really really really scary, i wasn't quite sure how I would manage to eat, I've had an eating disorder for three years now, but I did manage to eat!!

Oh and I'm learning to read and to write and to talk, which is something I;ve never done before even though I am 16.

xx

Friend: are you okay?
    Me: I'm fine

I wish just sometimes you would just look me in the eyes and say "tell the truth"

Faith Larriane, 24/02/08 my lovely little girl, not a day do I regret having you, 2 years & the best I have had so far!

Re: Happy =]

Hi caffineaddict

Well done, what an achievement! It doesn't matter how small a step you take each one is so important to your recovery.

My psychologist advised me to reward myself every time I took another step, just small things like a 'well done me' thought or some me time. I started putting shells I collected with my granddaughter on a necklace, each time I got through a difficult task or occasion I added a shell, its gradually filling up & is a constant reminder to me of how far I've come during the last year.

Good luck with your next achievement I'll look forward to reading about it.

Stay strong & keep going!
    Annette x

Big congrats on achieving so much Hanner, 2 massive accomplishments in one day!

I seem to remember you mentioned you have Autism, well done for dealing with your reading, writing and speech, that will be an inspiration to others in a similar position.

Quote Originally Posted by annette1 View Post
    Hi caffineaddict

Well done, what an achievement! It doesn't matter how small a step you take each one is so important to your recovery.

My psychologist advised me to reward myself every time I took another step, just small things like a 'well done me' thought or some me time. I started putting shells I collected with my granddaughter on a necklace, each time I got through a difficult task or occasion I added a shell, its gradually filling up & is a constant reminder to me of how far I've come during the last year.

Good luck with your next achievement I'll look forward to reading about it.

Stay strong & keep going!
    Annette x
    Thank you for the well done Annette I'll try to keep going

xx

Quote Originally Posted by ladybird64 View Post
    Big congrats on achieving so much Hanner, 2 massive accomplishments in one day!

I seem to remember you mentioned you have Autism, well done for dealing with your reading, writing and speech, that will be an inspiration to others in a similar position.
    Thank you I'm really trying my best to try to learn to read, write and learn the talk.

*hugs you both* the one thing I can do at the moment, is, hugs, but I really could still use someone to talk to and keep me calm.

xx

I wish just sometimes you would just look me in the eyes and say "tell the truth"

Faith Larriane, 24/02/08 my lovely little girl, not a day do I regret having you, 2 years & the best I have had so far!

I actually did it! me, I went down to the shops & brought some dinner & cooked it for myself and ate it all even though it was only small, it tasted nice and I managed to eat it without doing anything stupid after

Yay! go me

*hugs you all*

xx

you did well keep it up xxxx

Re: Hanner's very good Happy =] thread

Quote Originally Posted by gypsywomen View Post
    you did well keep it up xxxx
    Thank you Maggie! I'm trying to keep it up! I'm still drawing today like I was the day before!

Thread Information