First of all thanks to Jen2503 for starting this forum as I think it is such a common problem and great to chat to other people in the same situation.

I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant and an anxiety sufferer for the last 5 years or so. My anxiety/panic attacks stem from fear around my health, particularly my heart. Anytime I go near hospital/doc my heart races- sometimes as high as 150 and my bp usually goes up to somewhere between 130/80 - 145/90. I came off meds in Oct before ttc and have managed to stay off them but I have had a tough time of it, particularly in the 1st trimester. Thankfully all is ok with babs but worry that the stress isn't good for baby or me. I'm now worried about how I'll cope in labour, especially if my heart starts to race (very uncomfortable).

The anxiety is with me most of the day in terms of thinking about it and waiting for the next attack and I often feel like I can't fully enjoy things because of it and there are days when it gets me down. I'm off work at the moment also (on hols) and some days find it sooo hard to get motivated to get out and about.

Things I find help me: pregnancy yoga (very good), exercise (when I can motivate myself), relaxation CDs, eating properly and drinking enough water.

Anyone else that is pregnant I'd love to hear from you and maybe we can share some of our experiences