Thread: hello

hello

Just a moment to introduce myself. I am dew.. I live in the U.S. I have a history of anxiety disorder and right now no insurance to obtain any medical help for it. My main issue right now is I have been in a custody battle with my ex for 3 years now and the latest court date is just a few days away. I am dealing with the agitation, short temper, nausea, headache and random bouts of tears. I find myself just sitting and staring off trying to get lost in space somehow so i dont have to continue feeling this huge jumble of whats going on.
    This site came recommended and I am just happy to have found a place where i can go and not feel so alone when i get so overwhelmed

Hi dewgrl2511

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Re: hello

Hi Dew welcome to nmp, you will get loads of support here and make some new friends too.

I hope that this site helps you as much as it's helped me. All the best. Baggs.

Hi Dew,
    Glad you decided to sign up as I suggested, you should find some help and support here

Better Days

thank you for the welcomes. I already feel like I have a safe place to be here to vent and ask for advice/help

Hi dewgrl, just wanted to say Welcome to the site. It is a wonderful place with equallly wonderful people and hope you find it helpful in sharing your anxieties with people who do understand. There are amazing people here and I'm sure you will recover as those before you have and those who are in recovery right now too hugs and nice to see you here.

I am finding myself in such a state this morning that it takes all I have to not just stare off into space and loose myself inside the protective cage of my mind even though it is filled with many demons......

Hello there,

It is part of the anxiety that you feel this way...it will pass...sometimes becomes so dominant. Can you distract yourself and keep busy? Do you have family/friends you can talk to as that might help.

Remember you are not alone in this, we are here to support you.

Hope you feel better soon.
    Jo.xx

TY Jo.. I am feeling a bit calmer.. I did get to talk with a very close friend and was able to vent a little more with her. I am still just so tired and having serious issues concentrating and am hoping a nice bubble bath in a while might ease that and help me get some good sleep. I have done everything I can to stay away from caffeine as I know that only makes the anxiety worse but man I need something to wake me up lol
    The open armed welcome I have gotten truly make me know and understand that I am not alone and dont have to go through this alone. I just wish the 5 days would pass already so I can access the chat room

Thread Information