Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sentences that come into head when half alseep or tired, are they from future?

Sentences that come into head when half alseep or tired, are they from future?

When im trying to sleep or very tired or half asleep half awake i get random sentences, phrases(come without me thinking them) that some i recognize from the days conversation and some i dont. It is got me thinking that the brain is getting them from future via radio signals? is that even possible? ive had some really scary ones!

I also noticed some of the phrases pop up on conversation or tv hours or days later, why is that happening?

please help!

Sentences that come into head when half alseep or tired, are they from future?

When im trying to sleep or very tired or half asleep half awake i get random sentences, phrases(come without me thinking them) that some i recognize from the days conversation and some i dont. It is got me thinking that the brain is getting them from future via radio signals? is that even possible? ive had some really scary ones!

I also noticed some of the phrases pop up on conversation or tv hours or days later, why is that happening?

please help!

Re: Sentences that come into head when half alseep or tired, are they from future?

These kind of thoughts i think are the brain relising thoughts we dont need, the brain can only hold so much, so tv, radio, things we seen during the day, is filtered out.
    Thats what i think anyway, its when you are half asleep and going into sleep it happens more i think.
    I prob havent been any help. sorry. xx

Re: Sentences that come into head when half alseep or tired, are they from future?

Thanks

I got so scared that i began to think they were future conversations etc

no no nothing to worry about.

Can anyone tell me if these random sentences are from the future or is that my anxiety taking over? is it even possible, what am i thinking like that?

no they are not radio signals from the future.When you think about it logically that is impossible, probally just an over active imagination,
    like alot of people on this site,myself being no exception.
    Relax and good luck. Paperhanger

It is a strange thing. I know quite a few people think they can hear music as they drop off. Sounds like you are one of those people who's mind gets busy when you are tired and about to drop off to sleep.

Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.
    And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.
    And how else can it be?
    Kahlil Gibran

This is very common ,I find it happens when im over tired .Its a mixture of thoughts and the subconcious mind .I often jolt awake when this happens .Its definately not something being transmitted by radio signals from the future .The brain stores everything it hears even things you are not aware of .So when you hear conversations on the Tv or Radio you think youve heard before ,the chances are you have heard them before.Even conversations in dreams are stored in your memory ..So its a case of high coincidence ...Sue

i get this when i am over tired and its like whole conversations, the worst one was i thought my neice was shouting me and then i felt something jump on me i was scared but i know your brain can do very weird things when you are over tired etc and make you hear and sense stuff, when i am feeling really anxious its worse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information