Thread: ALL ELSE FAILED??TRY THIS

ALL ELSE FAILED??TRY THIS

HI GUYS,,

you may of heard of LUCINDA BASSETT on t6he site ,,well she is a self recovered agaraphobic,,who sufferede panic attacks/extreme anxiety for 12 years,,and she did it without medication,,,

there are 16 c,d,s in her program all an hour long or longer she goes throu the very basics to the more complex of understanding anxiety/panick attacks/agaraphobia towards the end of each c,d, she has a few people on who have gone through her program to talk about there expeinces of how there panick started and how they have helped themselves withthe help, of her program overcome ther individual problems,,

i have all 16 ,c,d,s which i can put on a dvd for anyone who wants to try it,,

it has helped me SO SO SO much i still listen to one of the c,d,s, everyday and the very last c,d, is a relaxation c,d, which is very effective,,

I WANT TO SHARE THIS WITH EVERONE ON THE SITE,,so pleaase PM me if you would like one sending to you,,,

i will not and am disgusted at anyone like the ""LINDON METHOD"" who try to make money from this condition,, (bot there will be the cost of postage and dvd etc,,

,so please if you would like the full 16 c,d,s on one dvd PM me,,

trevor,

better to fight for something than to live for nothing

[8D]what does it cost to receive a copy of your relaxation cd

l.m.bell

Re: ALL ELSE FAILED??TRY THIS

Hi,
    I have to say I have found the Lucinda Bassett Relaxation amazing as i'm sure most of us know who are anxious it really isnt easy to relax but Lucinda's voice is so calming.

My youngest daughter who is so hyperactive <bless her> listens to lucinda with me of an evening with 2 minutes she is fast asleep

Brightest Blessings to all
    Mystics

I also really liked the relaxation track. Wasn't that impressed by the rest though, mainly chatting with other suffers, interesting but not particularly helpful. I know the program also comes with a workbook whichmay be more useful.

It all sounds very interesting - is there a site to purchase from or is it on amazon etc????

Piglet

Hi i would be interested in trying the CD how do i get them?

Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by trevor View Post
    HI GUYS,,

you may of heard of LUCINDA BASSETT on t6he site ,,well she is a self recovered agaraphobic,,who sufferede panic attacks/extreme anxiety for 12 years,,and she did it without medication,,,

there are 16 c,d,s in her program all an hour long or longer she goes throu the very basics to the more complex of understanding anxiety/panick attacks/agaraphobia towards the end of each c,d, she has a few people on who have gone through her program to talk about there expeinces of how there panick started and how they have helped themselves withthe help, of her program overcome ther individual problems,,

i have all 16 ,c,d,s which i can put on a dvd for anyone who wants to try it,,

it has helped me SO SO SO much i still listen to one of the c,d,s, everyday and the very last c,d, is a relaxation c,d, which is very effective,,

I WANT TO SHARE THIS WITH EVERONE ON THE SITE,,so pleaase PM me if you would like one sending to you,,,

i will not and am disgusted at anyone like the ""LINDON METHOD"" who try to make money from this condition,, (bot there will be the cost of postage and dvd etc,,

,so please if you would like the full 16 c,d,s on one dvd PM me,,

trevor,

better to fight for something than to live for nothing

Thread Information