Thread: Brain fogs, vague headaches and brain tumors.

Brain fogs, vague headaches and brain tumors.

Hello

I'm a 25 year old male and i have suffered from anxiety for about 2 years. about a week ago I started getting a headache in the top of my head which shot down to my neck. This worried me. Then i began to feel like i was gonna throw up. this also worried me. its 6 days later and the headaches are still there, only now they feel more vague or generalised and i cannot concentrate on anyting at all. when i do the most mundane of tasks like taking a shower i am completely exhausted and the brain fog gets really heavy. i feel like i cant string two words together. this feels like no headache i have ever had before. it is by no means the most painful but its a very uncomfortable feeling. i feel constantly drowsy and fatigued. and because i also keep noticing weird smells i cant help but feel like I am either developing a brain tumor or some form of epilepsy.

I have been to see 3 doctors and nurses about it this week and all have done the basic motor skills tests and looking into the pupils etc and said i have "one of those headaches we all get from time to time" but i cant help but feel like they have missed something as the fogginess and confusion just seems to be getting worse and worse even tho the pain has more or less disappeared and been replaced by just and odd sensation.

I know this thread is a bit rambly but i just cant think straight right now.

AM I REALLY ILL??

Re: Brain fogs, vague headaches and brain tumors.

Hello mate,

If you look at some of my previous threads you will see I have had and still have this headache, I have had it for a month mate... day in and day out..

like you I have seen the doc to have all the tests done (same as you) checked my eyes, ears and orientation.. been to opticians as well !!! all come back fine..

he puts it down to stress and anxiety causing tension...

best thing to do is try and relax ( easier said than done) .. drink lots of water.. meds dont seem to cure these headaches either because of the muscle tension.. try and so some light exercise .. walking .. jogging..

it will eventually go mate.. just relax .. if it was something serious the doctor would know.. uve seen 3 !!

if it persists see if the doc can perscribe you some short term relief such as diazapam which can give relief

Hope this helps buddy .. keep you chin upp !!

Adz

Thread Information