Thread: PALPITATIONS

PALPITATIONS

JUST WONDERING ABOUT SOMETHING

I WAS IN DUBLIIN AT A POSH DO THE OTHER NITE. I WENT TO BED AT 3AM . I USUALLY GO AT 8.PM YES I REALLY AM THAT SAD

ANYWAY I HADNT EATEN MUCH THE DAY OF THE EVENT AND THEN HAD LITTLE SLEEP. SO COMING HOME YESTERDAY I FELT A BIT BREATHLESS AND IN BED LAST NITE I SUFFERED ON AND OFF WITH PALPS AND A FEELING THAT MY HEART WAS NOT GOING OR WAS GOING VERY WRONG. IT WENT FROM PALPS TO THIS STRANGE BEAT TIL GOING OK. THIS MORNING I FEEL CHESTY AND HAVE A COUGH

DOES ANYONE EVER GET THIS. USUALLY I JUST HAVE PALPS, GO TO BED AND FALL ASLEEP BUT LAST NITE IT WAS ALL DIFFERENT AND CHANGING. I NEVER GET THIS, DOES ANYONE ELSE. WAS IT LACK OF SLEEP ETC

REALLY THOUGHT I T MAY BE MRSA AS I VISITED THE CASUALTY WITH A SORE LEG THE DAY BEFORE AND THE DOC NEARLY STABBED ME WITH THE NEEDLE SO MUCH BLOOD ERUPTED

SORRY THAT IT CANNOT BE JUST A CHEST INFECTION OR TIREDNESS

ONE DAY I HOPE THAT IS ALL IT IS IN MY MIND, BUT FOR NOW ID LIKE TO NO IF ANYONE ELSE HAS HAD THIS

THANKS IN ADVANCE
    JACKIE

hi jack ive done a post on this before my heart always goes weird at night in bed and during the day sometimes.its something to do with our bodies trying to relax as we try to sleep.i think its our hearts trying to calm down but because our anxiety we notice every wee thing.also it can be a rush of adrenaline causing it as we fall asleep .i get this a lot my body wakes up to quickly as im falling asleep.i hope i explained this right.it wont hurt you ive had it on and off for 10 years.take care marcia

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

Thread Information