I have obsessions of contamination and fear of blood. Public transport, public toilets, librarys, even shops can really scare me. I get this horrible thoughts about there being HIV-blood on things and that just a small trace of this would come on my hands and then later I would bite my nails or pick my nose and get infected and later die.
Yes I know it sounds crazy but I have a big issue with this blood. I am scared of blood, even though I hardly ever actually see it.
My scariest thought and my biggest fear has been HIV-infection since I saw a documentary about it in school many years ago.
Needless to say I wash my hands like a maniac when I come home from a night on the pub or a shopping-trip.
I live in a big town (capitol) and so I have to deal with being around a lot of people when I go out. These people include junkies/drug addicts which unfortunately hang around the city-center. These junkies also scare me, and allthough I never ever talk to them, just accidentally bumping into one on the streets or the bus scares the hell out of me. Not because I am afraid of being robbed, no I am afraid that they might have HIV-blood on their clothes or hands or whatever.
I am so scared of blood it is ruining my life...I am afraid to even go out sometimes.[:0]

Anyone else have similar issues ???[xx(]:(

Let us stop the panic