Thread: Heart Question!

Heart Question!

Does anyone else ever feel a 'pinched' feeling in the centre of their chest where their heart is? or slsightly off to the left a bit under left breast? I have what feels like a pinch/tightening in the centre of my chest, i get dull ache from time to time, and palpitations, im waiting for my 24 Hour ECG results which is rather nerveracking but i think it will be fine as ive had quite a few ECGs in the past and all normal (plus im only 22)

I just hate this pinching feeling, it doesnt seem to ever go away! GP doesnt seem concerned but obviously is doing tests just to make sure Im getting an echocardiogram soon to check my heart is fucntioning correctly too. So hoping that will be ok

I think back to how bad i wouldve been dealing with all of this back in march when i was having 25 panic attacks a day on average...CBT and meds really helped me. Complete and utter brain training lol. But typing posts like this really make me wonder whether I am even in recovery like what the mental health team have said, as although im not panicking about it, its still worrying.. but i spose its normal to worry ay. Cheers guys x

**** He who fears something gives it power over him.- Moorish proverb ****

**** You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind. - Dale Carnegie ****

Re: Heart Question!

Wow, you seem to have the exact same feelings as me. A sharp 'nerve' pain on the left or sometimes middle with a loud thud or palp as well.

i have the same. its ectopic heartbeats, uk23. harmless but scary x

i get it bad if im suffering from very bad indegestion sometimes, but like xfilme says its mainly etopic heartbeats, I have had a couple and they are scary.

i went to a funeral yesterday and it really stressed me out. since i got back ive been having ectopic about twice a minute. how frequent are yours?

Thread Information