Thread: Reducing meds

Reducing meds

Hi been taking 20mg of cit now for 3 and a half months problem is tired all the time during the day also getting kind of agitated this seems to be getting worse not better. So what can i expect in reducing my meds to 10mg see i don't know whether im taking to much or im not taking enough.so if anyone can help me out on this i would be very grateful. Will go back to docs if this persist's but in the mean time i thought i would post this because there is alot of people on here who's probably dealt with this type of problem before thanks for reading. Gazz.

Re: Reducing meds

Hi Gazz you might try cutting down by 5mg and see how you feel after a couple of weeks .I ve done this twice and it doesnt give you bad withdrawals .If you feel no better after 4 weeks cut it down again another 5mg .Sometimes you can get aggitated on ssris because the dose is wrong or you may be perscribed something else .It would be worth trying a lower dose first ,Tiredness is often the downside to these drugs .Sue x

Re: Reducing meds

Thanks Suzy much appreciated sometimes the docs don't know it all that's why i thought i would ask on here it's better to hear from people that have been there i think it helps alot but yeah im going to start reducing slowly see what happens. Thank you again Gazz.

Thread Information