Thread: muscle stiffness esspecially in face

muscle stiffness esspecially in face

hi
    just wondering if anyone can help me, ive had anxiety along time with many different symptoms however the most common symptom im getting at the moment is stiffness and skin tightening,

my face esspecially will feel all tight like i cant smile move or anything like someones stretching all my skin out, then my whole body will feel all stiff and horrid and i genuinley feel like i cant move at all then the panic kicks in, i havent slept properly for a few weeks now and dont no if this making me worse any help would be very much appreciated x
    thank you in advance

Re: muscle stiffness esspecially in face

I get the face tightness, its especially on my cheeks and forehead, does it sometimes feel like your face is hot with it?

even as I sit here now it feels like my face has a facemask on or like I've left something on it to dry out thus drying my face out and tightening my skin.

yep exactly like taht its really frightening, do u get where you feel like your wole body has gone stiff and cant move it thats na bad thing and i get a fear that im going to wake up and be awake mind but dead body like parkinsons or something x

Funnily enough I do keep waking up and not being able to move it's like I'm dreaming but my eyes are sort of open so I can sort of see but I'm drifting from dream to reality, I panic and within a matter of seconds I jump up scared half to death. How does yours feel? Like you wont be able to move your body/?

yeah like a ache everywhere and tightening like someones put cement in my body and i cant move im scared that my body will just go hard but my mind will still function x

I get tightness in my face sometimes it feels like my face has screwed itself up or like someone is pressing their finger hard against my cheek. Strange feeling.

Thread Information