Thread: anyone think they are going MAD

anyone think they are going MAD

hi everyone, i keep thinking im going mad, the lightheaded feelings i constantly get and the adrenaline feeling i get along with tension in my eyes and neck, its wierd describing the feeling in my eyes its as if there stiff and tender. i keep saying to myself 'u are so unlucky U THINK u have anxiety and panic but really you are ILL and u put it to the back of your mind and u think u aregoing to be ok and only have anxiety. i think im dying or living in a dream can anyone relate to me im so pleased i found this site i feela lone and like no one understands me, oh and as soon as i get to work thats when my eyes tighten up i feel like someone is suffocating me i feel faint shaky and i dont get that to the bad extent i do at work when im home. Somebody please become my friend who will help me every step of the way right now i need comforting [V]

Hi Katy,

You are not alone in how you feel. I have gone through this & i guess so have lots of other people on here going through same or have gone through same.
    Stay positive if in any doubt see your doctor for a check up, for your own peice of mind.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
    In & Out Of Your Life
    But Only True Friends
    Will Leave Footprints
    In Your Heart

what do you think i need to see the doc incase im ill or just so that its one thing off my mind

Hi Katy,

I feel the same as you, sometimes i really feel like i am going mad and get some of the symptoms you mention especially lightheadedness and it is a horrible feeling i hate it but i think it's totally normal hun.

NORMAl TO FEEL LIGHTHEADED alot and like you cant do anything. its wierd because as much as you say to yourself,l if i was REALLY ill wouldnt i of got worse in the space of 6 months thats what sometimes keeps me going its wierd

You quoted your topic as ANYONE THINK THEY ARE GOING MAD .LISTEN LOVE I AM ... SO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT LOL.
    No seriously we all feel like that,me every day and i am serious , you worry so much that it actually makes you feel like you are going bonkers,i feel for you love, it ant nice and im in the thick of it so i know what you are feeling and so do thousands of others, stay strong girl. always occupy ya mind , keep busy dont feed it by Thinking of it, but ya know i say that but you cant help but think of it,hay love.
    nothink is going to happen to you honestly it isnt.
    ash x

Hi

It's been like that for me too.
    I had two PAs which scared me, but included more physical reactions (hyperventilation, tight chest, tingling in left arm, nausea), and then, several weeks later, I was lying in bed, and, suddenly, this weird, dream like, feeling struck me, I got really scared, I was looking at my boyfriend, and started thinking he wasn't real...pure paranoia. That feeling's been there, off and on, ever since (over a month now).

Thread Information