Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phronemophobia

Re: Phronemophobia

OK mishel. its hard to explain. you know when someone thinks about this :2x2=4
    what happens in his mind? how could you thinking?
    when he thinks where he is? in his mind?

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthr...902#post703902 this is the link to the thread I mentioned.

Thanks Chem for ur care...

hmm I do sorta understand what your saying.
    does this happen all the time,
    like a lot of the time we are unaware that we are thinking,
    so I Guess what I mean is,
    does just happen when your aware that you are thinking?

hi mishel.
    it's very hard for me to explain.
    but in case i afraid of thinking and get anxiety about that; my conclusion is im gonna go mad!
    if we have FEAR so it is kinda thinking. we think and then leading ourselves to get panics.
    so if we want not to FEAR again we mustn't think about those things that make us anxious. Then again we cannot handle it and so? we think about FEAR and in my case I GET FEAR OF THINKING!!! Finally I think BY THE WAY What Is Thinking and WHAT IS ME????? Me and my thoughts are the same or not?

I can understand why it scares you.
    Is it quite scary when you actually think about it that way.

have you tried seeking help like maybe CBT might help?

Sometime I get freaked out by the fact I actually exist, or how the world is just a tiny little ball flouting around in a massive universe, also going to heaven, because there you live forever so there is no end, so the thought of being alive/soul in heaven for infinity freaked me out too.

i think you've got it mishel!
    even you can imagine yourself upside-down walking on earth
    but after all, why the others are relatively happy? all of my friends know such things even better than me. several years ago i knew these things also but i was more better than now. by now i've got migraine, extreme thought obsession, i hate being in public & consistent all-time headache (Damn). i cannot work hard compare it to the past. i wanna doing things but in the middle of doing them i get anxious. i don't like doing things the way i did.
    After all i don't expect a direct answer because there is not any answers. i think i must be happy but it is very hard for me and there is thought obsession again & again and then my eyes acting blurry and headache... it is ON

One more thing: I don't know but it seems you made it ,did u? (the taxi tail )
    Last edited by Newin; 05-09-10 at 22:25.

Are you all young people by any chance? students maybe? it seems that alot of young people think too much about the 'universe' and also seem to be the victims of OCD....something I wouldn't like to have had to go through in my youth and was lucky that I didn't....anxiety and panics yes, OCD no, thankfully. When you all grow up and have mortgages and children to educate then you will see the universe in a completely different way...no offence intended, but try to fill your mind and your days with other things then perhaps the meaning of life won't get too much of a grip.

Anna

Sometimes we can fear thinking because we know our thoughts tend to go into the negative worry area. And so we want to avoid thinking at all. I have experienced that.
    Anxiety folk tend to think a lot, analyze, rationalize, etc. Good strong qualities when we can harness them for our good.

thank you for answers. 'Going home' i must say i'm not in the age you think but thank you very very much.
    and 'daybyday', i love your words even if they are not new to me but then again when someone else say that it effects difference. thank u a lot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information